- firstname.lastname@example.org 1800 734 944
- New Zealand
Reiziger Bloom Minerals
- Increasing Your Harvest with a Bloom Booster
- I’m having a problem with buildup in my reservoir, what should I do?
- Which nutrients or boosters should I use to increase flower size?
- How often should I change my reservoir water?
- What is the ideal nutrient water temperature? Should it be cooler than the grow room?
- What is the ideal grow room temperature?
- What about water temperature?
- My water is chlorinated, Is this a problem?
Contact Reiziger Support
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online and we'll connect you to an expert.Get started >
- 1. The list price, also known as the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), or the recommended retail price (RRP), of a product is the price at which the manufacturer recommends that the retailer sell the product. The price set out or referred to herein is a recommended price only and there is no obligation to comply with the recommendation. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2. Coco coir pith containing high salt levels and/or untreated with magnesium and calcium.
- 3. Trichoderma Harzianum.
- 4. Expanded clay produced in densities less than 430kg/m3.
- 5. Arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury.
- 6. Compared to unfed plants.